How to Achieve Your Author Goals: A Targeted and Specific Roadmap
A targeted and specific road map to help you identify and distill your goals into actionable steps that give you the results you desireEnroll in Course
How do you feel about the trajectory of your Author Career? Are you where you want to be? Do you know exactly what you want out of your dreams? Or are you struggling with the vague idea of "Someday?"
"Someday I'll be an author."
"Someday I'll be published and my book will be on the shelves at bookstores."
"Someday I'll have an agent and do book signings."
I know what that's like.
Why is it crucial to your author career that you know exactly where you want to be?
Because if you don't know, you're bound to wander aimlessly, get discouraged, and desperately cling to your dreams though they seem more like a sinking ship and less like a future.
Let's crystallize your dreams so you know exactly where you want to go and how to get there.
The Goals of this course is to teach you how. You'll learn:
- How to take your goals from ambiguous, amorphous dreams and distill them into actionable steps that you can start taking right now.
- How to set your own career path based on where you want to be.
- The Step-By-Step Action Plan to understand what you really want out of your authoring career.
- How to turn your daydreams into dream boards that keep you motivated throughout the process.
- And how to prioritize your time and schedule according to your busy life.
Hello, my name is Dani Jorgensen. I’m a Book Marketing Coach and Amazon bestselling author.
I work with new and established authors to create meaningful experiences for readers that will build and maintain reader/writer relationships and continue to sell books.
My clients have said…
“The minute [Dani] entered my life, I felt relief…It felt as though she cared just as much about my success as I do. In my lifetime, I’ve worked with the likes of Disney and Universal consultants; visionaries and Thought Leaders who were at the top of their game. I know a winner when I meet one!”
-Deborah Weed, Author of Paisley’s Last Quill and Founder of the Self-Worth Initiative, LLC
“I just took a peek at my website with a grin on my face. You’ve managed to create the beginning story of me. A mix of positive simplicity, beauty, fun, and smart.”
As a Book Marketing Coach, here’s what I do:
- I frequently go above and beyond my client’s expectations to get desired results.
- I teach underlying principles behind strategies I use, so you learn them too.
- I care about the work I’m doing and want to share that with others.
My goal is to help you meet your goals. Let me teach you what I know!
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a course designed for Authors who don't know what they want yet and aren't sure how to begin. There are so many different paths an author can take, and it can get confusing really quickly. If you're one of these people, this course will help you figure out exactly what it is you want and give you a direct path to follow.
This is a step-by-step, very specific course. I urge you to do the exercises, fill out the workbooks, and plot your course for the best results.
Ready to stop dreaming and start doing? Let's begin!